Tax Links & FAQs
Federal Tax FAQs
Please allow 3-5 weeks to receive your federal refund. Create an account on IRS.GOV or download the mobile app to track real-time status here.
How do I Make an Individual Federal Tax Payment?
Pay your Individual Taxes Online, or setup a Payment Plan.
* Pay Your Federal Taxes
How do I Request an IRS Transcript?
Need information from your W-2, 1099, 1098, Form 5498, IRA Contributions, Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
* Transcript Types and Ways to Order Them
* Order Transcript Online or by Mail
How do I Check my Balance and Payment History with the IRS?
* View Your IRS Account Information
- Your payoff amount, updated for the current calendar day
- The balance for each tax year for which you owe
- Up to 24 months of your payment history
- Key information from your current tax year return as originally filed
IL State Tax FAQs
Where’s my IL Refund?
Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your Illinois State Tax Refund. Create an ILLINOIS.GOV account to track status below.
* IL Tax Refund FAQ
* Check Status of IL Tax Refund (current tax year only)
How do I make an Individual State of IL Payment?
Pay your individual IL State taxes.
* Make an IL-1040 or IL-505-I Payment
* Lookup Estimated/Extension Payments
Where do I Pay to File an Annual Report and Certificate of Good Standing in Illinois?
* Go to the IL Secretary of State website and search for your business name.